Charles Schwab was established by Charles R. Schwab. As we know that Charles Schwab headquarters is in San Francisco, California, United States. The companies of financial service are always the first in line action when it comes to gives solutions, services and products to people who want to have checking accounts and advice from financial advisers, high yield investor potentials and also the planners of financial for such investments in a given situation.
This company made it on the list of biggest banks in the United States and also become one of the biggest brokerage firms in United States. This Charles Schwab company offers the products and services for the people and also institutions alike which are into online investing. The company of Charles Schwab has more 10.155 million brokerage accounts of active client with $2.779 trillion in assets in 2016. Now, it has 335 branches in 46 states. We are going to find it easily because this company can be found in almost every state in the United States. Of course, it make the people easy to join and work with this company.
Charles Schwab San Francisco headquarters that located at 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States always give the best service for all customers. By the way, what any services given by Charles Schwab? You have to know that Charles Schwab, through its subsidiaries, ensures the following core services:
- Wealth management
- Securities brokerage
- Asset management
- Financial advisory services
The company of Charles Schwab also provides the following products with certain packages:
- Brokerage accounts with cash management capabilities.
- Third-party mutual funds through the mutual fund marketplace. It including no-transaction fee mutual funds, plus mutual fund trading and broker-dealers’ clearing.
- Exchange-traded funds including proprietary and third-party etfs.
- Advice solutions, such as customized personal advice for tailored portfolios, managed portfolios of proprietary and 3rd-party mutual funds and Exchange-traded funds, specialized planning and portfolio management and independent accounts.
- Checking and savings accounts.
- Certificates of deposit.
- First lien residential real estate mortgage loans.
- Home equity loans and lines of credit.
- Pledged Asset Lines.
- Trust services comprising personal trust reporting services, trust custody services and administrative trustee services.
The company of Charles Schwab operates through two segments which are:
- Investor Services
It provides banking services, retail brokerage and other corporate brokerage services, stock plan services, retirement plan services, compliance solutions, mutual fund clearing services and engages in the off-platform sales business.
- Advisor Services
It provides support services, custodial, trading, retirement and corporate brokerage retirement services.
There are many executives for Charles Schwab. They are Mr. Walter W. Bettinger as Chief Exec. Officer, Pres and Director, Mr. Joseph R. Martinetto as Sr. Exec. VP, Mr. Bernard J. Clark as Exec. VP of Advisor Services, Mr. Peter Crawford as Chief Financial Officer and Ms. Marie A. Chandoha as Chief Executive Officer of Charles Schwab Investment Mgmt Inc and Pres of Charles Schwab Investment Mgmt Inc.