Charles Schwab is the great choice for active traders. As one of the biggest bank and brokerage firms in the United States, Charles Schwab company provide the most advanced and intuitive tools. It provides the extensive trading education, support from dedicated specialists and many more. If you want to get free trading services of Charles Schwab, simply you just need to open a Schwab brokerage account. By the way, what do you get with trading services of Charles Schwab? You have to know that from this trading services, you are going to get all benefits of the popular Schwab one brokerage or IRA account. Besides that, there are still many benefits that will you get from this Charles Schwab trading services such as in the text below:
- The powerful trading tools and easy to use including StreetSmart.com and StreetSmart Edge.
- Priority access to dedicated trading specialists.
- Access to the Schwab Trading Community with over 10,000 trading service client members.
- Extensive on-demand and live education developed just for the traders.
By the way, what are the fees and commissions? You have to know that the fees and commissions associated with Schwab Trading Services are the same as other Schwab accounts. In the text below, you are able to see the fees and commissions of Schwab Trading Services.
- Account minimum: $1,000.
- Service fees: $01.
- Low Margin Rates. You are able to get the competitive rates from Charles Schwab. Please borrow the securities in your portfolio, then you can increase your buying power.
- The commissions: $4.95 per online equity trade and $0 per Schwab ETF online trade in your Schwab account.
If you want to be enrolled in Trading Services, you are able to open an account online by using the “Apply now” button on the page of Schwab Trading Services. Or you can also call at 888-245-6864 to speak to a dedicated Trading Services on boarding services representative. If you still be confuse how do you open this account, we suggest you to visit the company of Charles Schwab nearest of you directly.
As mentioned previously, It is quick and easy to apply online. You can also visit Schwab Start Trading page for more information. By the way, when can access your account and trading platforms? Well, you are able to log in to Schwab.com and manage your account as soon as after you receive your account number. In this case, if you open your account by online, then the team of Charles Schwab is going to send you your account number after you complete the process. In other case, if you call or mail Schwab your application, so your account number is going to be sent to you as soon as after your application is approved. It is important for you to know that you have to deposit money or transfer investments into the account before you are able to begin placing trades. After that, easily you can log into Schwab.com and access Schwab platforms.